Saturday, March 8, 2014

Work-out Playlist!

 I'm a little work out freak and I always have to listen to music while I'm doing my workouts.
I decided to create a little playlist with the songs I like to listen while I'm running or in general training.I hope this post will help you,oh and if you want to add some songs just comment below(I always need new powersongs!).
My playlist:
1.Breathe Carolina-Hit and Run
2.Bruno Mars-Runaway Baby
3.Austin Mahone-Banga Banga
4.Britney Spears-Work B**ch
5.Conor Maynard-Headphones
6.Flo Rida ft. David Guetta-Club Can't Handle Me
7.Fall Out Boy ft. Big Sean-The Mighty Fall
8.Little Mix-A Different Beat
9.Little Mix-Word Up!
10.Little Mix-Nothing Feels Like You
11.Becky G ft. Pitbull-Can't Get Enough
12.David Guetta ft. Ne-yo,Akon -Play Hard
13.Demi Lovato feat. Dev-Who's That Boy
14.VSigma:Karmin ft. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis-Thrift Acapella
15.Midnight Red-Ms. Firestarter
16.Midnight Red-Where Did You Go
17.Midnight Red-Body Talks
18.5SOS-Heartbreak Girl

See you on the track!

xox,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment