Sunday, March 30, 2014

How to: Relax

 We all have this feeling after a tiring week,month or even a day that we just have to shut down and relax. Those past 2 months were super hard and tiring for me because it was exams period for once again.
Anyways I figured out since I have some kind of holidays right now that I'll do my best to relax and start all over again.Here is what I like to do:

1.Build your own little pillow castle and relax.Just lay there read a book or listen to your favorite music. Just stop thinking about everything around you and feel the silence and calm down!

2.Yoga! And by yoga I don't mean those hard exercises you know from tv NO!Easy exercises you can easily find on the net!Just relax and don't forget to take deep breaths.You'll be suprised by how relaxing this actually is.

3.Hobbys! We all can do something which just makes us happy and proud.For example I can draw.So everytime I just wanna think of something else I'm drawing.It doesn't has to be something artistic.You can go for a walk or for swimming.Juts do something you're good at.

4.Watch a new movie! I have a whole list of movies I wanna watch sometime.Everytime when I'm stressed I just pick one and watch it! 
[Yesterday I had a really good time watching the Millers with J.Aniston-it was hilarious]


I hope this post helped you a little bit!By the way you might noticed that we changed our theme?
Please tell us if you like it and if not why.Thank you!!

xox,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment